Amazon flex accidents
Representing Your Amazon Flex Accident Case for the Justice You Deserve!
Have you sustained injuries and losses after being hit by an Amazon Flex delivery vehicle? Let us represent your case aggressively and seek justice for you.
Get a Free Case Review Now!
Taking On Big Companies like Amazon is Difficult. We’re Here to Help You.
Launched in 2015, Amazon Flex is a delivery service by Amazon to let drivers deliver packages to customers from Amazon warehouses. This service ensures lucrative earnings to drivers, but only if they can quickly deliver the packages.
Drivers are under constant pressure to drop off more and more packages at the customer’s doorstep. And this leads to rash driving, which causes accidents for other vehicles and pedestrians. What if an Amazon Flex driver crashes into you while delivering a package?
Like any other vehicle accident, being hit by an Amazon Flex vehicle is devastating for your health and finances. But getting compensated for your losses and damages from a big company like Amazon is not easy.
Enter an experienced Amazon Flex accident firm like Lionsgate. We are ready to determine your claim value and help you file an Amazon delivery truck accident lawsuit. Call our law firm as soon as possible.
How Our Amazon Flex Accident Lawyer Help You Get Compensation
At Lionsgate, we have resources to analyze, investigate and create every aspect of a claim on your behalf in Amazon Flex accidents.
This involves a detailed investigation into the accident, visiting the scene, assessing the vehicles, collecting evidence, getting GPS data and recording, and cross-examining witnesses. We also work with trucking experts, engineers, and other professionals to prove your claim.
While we sue the guilty party for claims, we also work to negotiate for a genuine settlement throughout the process.
Why It is Not Easy to Get Compensation from Amazon
Amazon is one of the big companies equipped with the power and resources to avoid liability and pay compensation in such situations. That’s why it uses various affiliate programs such as DFP, ASP, and the Flex programs.
The drivers and operators of these services are not associated with Amazon, even though Amazon controls their routes, schedules, and rules. Therefore, Amazon can easily claim that its contractors caused the damages or losses.
But that doesn’t mean Amazon can’t be tried for compensation. There are many loopholes in which Amazon can be found responsible for recovering your losses. All you need to do is to work with an experienced attorney.
What are the Top Causes of Amazon Flex Accidents?
As mentioned earlier, Amazon Flex drivers are under constant pressure to make delivery within the timeframe from the Amazon warehouse. This can make them drive carelessly, thereby leading to accidents. However, there are some more causes of Amazon Flex accidents, such as:
- Driving while drunk
- Turning across traffic
- Poor weather, like fog and rain
- Vehicle defects, like blown tires, brake troubles, engine problems, and more
- Running stop signs
- Driving without headlights on at nighttime
- Driving while tired
- Turning without signaling
- Suddenly stopping to make a delivery or not turning on the hazard lights
- Ignoring red lights
- Failing to merge onto the freeway properly
- Road defects, like potholes and sudden curves and turns without warnings
What to Do After an Amazon Flex Accident
- First, make sure to take pictures of the accident scenes as well as the damages to both vehicles. You can also take photos of your injuries.
- Be sure to go to the nearest hospital to get treatment. Or call the paramedics if you are not able to do it.
- Collect all your medical notes, prescriptions, and other documents from the hospital to prove that you received treatment.
- Ask for cam footage or CCTV videos from the nearby shops or businesses. It will reinforce your claim.
- Also, ask for testimonies by witnesses to help prove your claim. You can request passengers, bystanders, and eyewitnesses to speak about what happened.
- If any police officer was present on the scene, ask for a copy of their report.
- Write down the other parties’ contact information and insurance details, such as license plate number and name.
- Last but not least, contact an experienced Amazon Flex accident attorney to file your claim.
What Can You Recover in an Amazon Flex Accident Case?
You could be entitled to compensation if you were not at fault for the accident. However, it also depends on other factors, such as the details of the accident and how it impacted you or your family.
A successful lawsuit against Amazon Flex can lead to various kinds of compensation. We make sure that you are compensated for the following losses:
- Medical bills for surgery, medication, physical therapy, and hospitalization.
- Lost income
- Property damage
- Physical and emotional trauma and more
Contact Our Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys Today!
If you have been injured or ended up with damages after an accident with an Amazon delivery vehicle, reach out to Lionsgate’s experienced attorneys specializing in Amazon Flex accident cases. We know how to deal with large companies so that you can get proper compensation for your injuries and losses. Wait no more and call us for a free consultation at any time at 800-454-5299 or contact us here.
CASES WE HANDLE
We will fight for you and your loved ones.
Lionsgate Law Group, APC headquarters are located in Sherman Oaks, California. With satellite offices located throughout the great State of California. If you do not have transportation to meet us at our locations we can always come to you no matter where in California you are located.
Toll Free Number
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm